Customer Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for the use of Wiltshire Gifts but please be aware that every vendor will have their own terms and conditions which will be visible on their shop profile so please ensure you have read and understood those too before agreeing to any order.
- We may update these Customer terms and conditions (and the documents referred to within them) and any aspect of the service from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading details of them on the site.
- We advise you to review these terms periodically for changes. By using the site you are agreeing to be bound by these customer terms, If you do not agree then please do not use our services or any part of them.
- Access to our services is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the rights to withdraw or amend the services we provide through our site at any time and without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason any of our services become unavailable at any time for any period.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to any or all services, to users who have registered with us, should the need arise.
- Should you choose to register with us you will be provided with a username, password or any other pieces of information required as part of our security procedures, you must treat all such information as confidential, you must not disclose it to any third party.
- It remains your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the Information you upload to our site (including your Name and address), please ensure that you check all information carefully before making any purchases as any mistakes caused by incorrect information provided by you will remain your responsibility.
- If you breach any of these customer terms and conditions, your right to use Wiltshire Gifts marketplace, site or services will cease immediately and you must at our option, return and/or destroy any copies of the content you made.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our Vendors to do the same, if you are aware that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the site please contact us here.
- When you make a purchase of goods and/or services through our marketplace you are entering into a legal contract between you and the Vendor and such contract will comprise of these customer terms and conditions, the email confirmation of your order, applicable details contained within the Product page and you agree to be bound by all such provisions.
- You should carefully check through your email confirmation where it relates to the order, the product listing and these terms and should you notice any inconsistency or conflict between them these customer terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency
- Wiltshire Gifts cannot give any undertaking that any goods and/or services you purchase from our Vendors through this site will be of a satisfactory quality, while we strive to ensure that our vendors only offer high quality products we cannot and will not accept any liability for this and disclaim absolutely to the fullest extent permitted of the law of this and any other warranties (whether expressed or implied). This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the Vendor. Where you order goods and/or services through the site we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant Vendor.
- Wiltshire Gifts takes no responsibility for any Products displayed, it remains the responsibility of Vendor to ensure their products meet and display any & all appropriate safety compliance warnings and labels.
- We do not review or control, and are not responsible in any way for any product profiles provided by our vendors and nor do we at any time possess any of the items offered for sale through our Vendors via our marketplace.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of any part of the service to the fullest extent permitted by relevant laws.
- Our marketplace and services are provided “as is” and “as applicable” and we absolutely disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all expressed or implied and statutory warranties
- Each order you place within our Marketplace shall be deemed to be an offer to purchase the goods and/or services within that order and within it be subject to the customer terms and the applicable details on the product/s profiles.
- Orders shall not be deemed to be accepted by the Vendor until Wiltshire Gifts (acting as the commercial agent for the Vendor) issue an email acknowledgement of the order. The contract between you and the Vendor will relate only to those goods and/or services notified in the email acknowledgement or order.
- PAYMENTS: All Payments made within the Wiltshire Gifts marketplace are made by Stripe, offering 3D secure Payment Protection by the leading online payment processing facilitator on the market today trusted by big brands such as Monzo Bank, Deliveroo and Booking.com.
1) Due to the use of Stripe as a third party all money payments will be subjected to their terms and conditions of use
- REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS:These remain the responsibility of the Vendor. You acknowledge you can report any disputes of any order via the Vendors shop profile when signed into your Wiltshire Gifts account, simply fill out a support note within the contact me tab on their page highlight the order you have a problem with by picking the correct order number and writing your issue in the description. By doing so the Vendor will be alerted to the problem and will be in contact promptly after.
- REFUND PAYMENTS: All refunds Must be processed in accordance with the law via Wiltshire Gifts and the Stripe Service we use to facilitate payments. Any refund needed will be issued by Wiltshire Gifts within 12 days of the Vendor transferring the Funds. It remains the Vendors responsibility to ensure that they act promptly to ensure they allow enough time for the fund transfer from Wiltshire Gifts.